- Precisely control feed rates
- Aid in achieving change in temperatures within a few degrees
Anderson Dahlen can provide an assortment of equipment that can delump a variety of products. Our systems can break down materials that are commonly used in the pharmaceutical and food industry, without damaging the original product. Our delumping equipment have been installed in applications such as coarse grinding, fine grinding, and wet grinding. Across a range of industries, it has been seen that our machines have
- Increased product quality/efficiency
我们的铣削设备在他们的业务中极大地帮助我们的客户。我们的CAD工程师随着我们的制造团队的高度专业知识，使我们可以定制设计我们的铣削设备以区分自己。我们考虑了定义铣削过程的材料特性，例如温度，水分含量，密度，磨蚀性和硬度。beplay体育提款出不来安德森Dahlens Milling Systems为客户提供了客户
- Improved efficiency: our machines can decrease time and increase production
- Great accuracy: produces frequently 100 percent accurate product, giving the machine a high level of repeatability with positional accuracy.
- Variability: Our machines can handle a wide variety of materials that range from metals, plastics, and woods.
我们的习惯通常是促使工业平台uced with stainless steel for high sanitary standards. Some are fabricated with aluminum to better fit certain applications. Every unit is designed to meet critical sanitary standards; such as no crevices or flat surfaces, which prevents product contamination from bacteria and foreign substances.
障碍物are important when its needed to regulate airflow and temperature. Dampers are often used for isolation, control, diverting, air quenching, process control, and pressure relief. Using low amounts of energy and requiring little to no maintenance, our dampers are a great way to use in industrial and heavy duty applications. They are also fabricated for providing a shut off in industrial process control systems. They come in a variety of designs and shapes, inlcluding:
- Round: offer tight shut off, very low leakage in industrial process control systems, versatile
- 矩形：由不同的型号组成，擅长持续温度，非常通用，质量密封，将流量减少到1％，适用于高温（<1500 f）
- Butterfly Dampers: designed for smaller applications, great at control or isolation, low leakage, does well with heavy particulate, excellent in air quenching applications, very good at temperature operating up to 2000 F.
Anderson Dahlens dumpers are made to withstand the test of time. Designed with durability, safety, and reliability, our engineers and manufacturing team fabricate high quality products. Our dumpers have a straight forward easy to use design, but can be customized on individual specification and needs. Our all in-house manufacturing gives us the ability to control the quality of our product and ensure it meets our standards. Anderson Dahlen offers different types of dumpers, ranging from column, pivot, lift, and pallet retention dumpers. Some aspects that can be customized are:
- Made stainless steel, can be coated in zinc to combat corrosion, used commonly when equipment is outside
- Adjustable tilt, angle and cylinder sizes to meet your application
- Working capacity can be customized to take heavier loads, or can be reduced to reduce the cost for lighter operations.
At Anderson Dahlen we have a few standard models that can be customized for specific needs and requirements for your operation.
- Hydraulic Dumpers: good for heights higher than average
- Bulk Dumper: reduces material handling man hours, and decreases operating costs, very versatile
- Spiral convection oven dryers
- Spiral hydro chillers
- Stand-alone spiral conveyors